Our Terms Of Business
Due to limitation of the printing process, colours may sometimes differ slightly.
Minimum Order Charge
- There is NO minimum order charge, however there is a centres set-up charge of £6.75 on all orders under £50.00 (excluding vat and carriage).
- Unless otherwise agreed at time of order, payment is due 30 days from date of invoice. In certain circumstance(e.g. if past payments have been often overdue) we may require cash with order. The person placing an order will be deemed responsible for payment unless the order is authorised in writing by a Club or Association or other constituted organisation. Payment may be made by cheque, for debit and credit cards or bank transfer.
- All orders must be confirmed in writing by post, fax or e-mail.
Please give us as much time as possible between order date and delivery date. If in doubt please contact us before placing your order to see if we are able to fulfil your order in time.
Shortage, Incorrect Supply or Damage in Transit
- Claims under this heading can only be entertained if we are advised within seven days of receipt of goods.
- If absolutely necessary we reserve the right to substitute colours from those ordered.
Administration, Packing and Carriage for Rosette Orders
UK Mainland Orders:
For orders excluding VAT: Up to £25 - £5.90 per parcel: £26 - £50 - £7.65 per parcel: £51 - £100 - £9.65 per parcel: £101 - £300 - £11.90 per parcel: Over £300 - £20.30 per parcel
Other destinations charged at cost. We reserve the right to vary these charges due to excess weight or volume in certain cases, especially for orders over £500 where carriage will be charged at cost.
Payment from abroad must be made in Pounds Sterling. All payments made by the customer must include an additional £12.00 to cover the cost of receiving this payment by our bankers using electronic transfer. VAT will be charged at the current rate on all orders exported to EEC countries unless a valid VAT Registration Number is supplied to us. Any orders exported to non EEC countries remain zero rated for VAT.
Returns, Refund & Cancellation Policy for orders placed and paid for on the website
If you are anything but 100% satisfied with your purchase then please return the item to us within 7 days of receipt. Whilst we will be happy to refund in full the cost price of the item purchased we can NOT refund the postage paid to send the item to you or the cost of the postage to return the item to us. Damaged goods can be returned provided they are in their original packaging. Please contact us before returning any goods.
If after placing your order and paying for it, and providing that the order has not already been dispatched, you wish to cancel your order please contact us either by phone 01924 822363 or email [email protected]
quoting your order reference number and we will be happy to cancel your order and issue a full refund to the credit/debit card used for payment.